This is an 8 hour, challenging course that will allow riders to learn how to better handle their personal motorcycle on the road and at slow speeds. This program will incorporate the techniques learned and mastered by police motorcycle officers and will improve the riding abilities of even the most seasoned rider. At the end of the course, participants will receive a successful completion certificate, as well as a refined skill set and newfound confidence.
In this course, riders will...
• "Bond" with their personal motorcycles and familiarize with the bikes' full capabilities and limitations
• Learn and practice slow-speed techniques that are perfect for those pesky parking lots and tight turnarounds (...and when you want to impress your friends or passenger).
• Practice braking, evasive maneuvers, and hazard avoidance exercises that may save your ride and hide from serious damage, injury, or death.
This course is intended for experienced motorcycle riders, who have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle but desire to become a better, safer, and more confident rider. This is a challenging course, so riders must have the physical stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
• Motorcycle endorsement on your license
• Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
• Motorcycle must have:
– Valid registration
– Valid inspection (where applicable)
– Valid insurance coverage
• Intermediate rider skill level
• Rider safety gear, to include:
– DOT-approved helmet
– Eye protection
– Above-the-ankle boots - high top sneakers are not acceptable
– Gloves (open, or full-fingers)
– Durable, long pants - no athletic pants of any kind
Course Length: 8 hours
Maximum Class Size: 12 participants (we are very strict on class sizes, and classes do fill up quickly)
Copyright © 2021 ProRider Utah - All Rights Reserved.